1
PurplePunch36 [S] 1 point ago

Thank you guys for all the kind words. Didn’t really expect this post to blow up like it but it really did help to read all the suggestions everyone listed here. It’s unfortunate that it’s cold outside and all gyms are closed right now but I’m going to go for walk later to clear my mind and get moving and keep busy today. Thank you all so much, I love this community!

9
PurplePunch36 [S] 9 points ago

You sounds like me 99% of the time, your wife sounds like the other 1% of me lately lol it really sucks to feel like this. I’m almost always at a positive mindset.

13
PurplePunch36 [S] 13 points ago

I don’t know exactly. I never get like this and I think the alcohol has something to do with it. I don’t drink every day but lately when I do drink it effects me differently. I think with age alcohol becomes more of an issue. I’m in my early 30’s and it’s starting to become less of a social drug and more of an antisocial one.

10
PurplePunch36 [S] 10 points ago

It’s saving me. Saving a lot of us. I’m thankFul to have somewhere that cares about me

11
PurplePunch36 [S] 11 points ago

Thank you so much for your response. It’s just a tough time and tonight especially with the drinking has caught up to me. I’ve told myself so many times to stop drinking but it’s hard in a social sense.

13
PurplePunch36 [S] 13 points ago

Thank you so much for that. I appreciate it. I’ve been very active up until a month ago and have barely worked out since. I think that’s a big part of it. I don’t have the opportunity to get into my routine with the regulations that have been put in place and I’m struggling to find ways to stay active. I might go running tomorrow in some cold weather gear to just get my mind off things.

23
PurplePunch36 [S] 23 points ago

I’m going to try that tomorrow. I have things I want to do and get accomplish and I think I’m going to set realistic goals for tomorrow to get everything in line.

9
PurplePunch36 [S] 9 points ago

I’m very sorry to hear that. And that s100% worse than what I’m going through. I hope the best for your family and I know if you need anything we are all here for you.

23
PurplePunch36 [S] 23 points ago

Thank you. I appreciate that. It’s just a hard time for all and I never feel like this but things have just been shitty lately. I know a lot more people are worse off than myself and that makes it even worse. I shouldn’t feel like this but sometimes you can’t help but break down over stresses.

17
PurplePunch36 [S] 17 points ago

I used to exercise a lot and I cycle a lot when it’s warm out but kind of in between seasons now. So it’s hard. I’ve just been off rhythm a bit. Trying to find ways to keep myself occupied.

2
PurplePunch36 [S] 2 points ago

"I wonder what might be deemed controversial" ....how about not being a teacher by preaching biased liberal bullshit and not letting kids think for themselves?

1
PurplePunch36 [S] 1 point ago

Please...PLEASE make this happen. This site needs a mobile App. I think that would boost the popularity even further past what T_D is on Reddit in half the amount of time.

4
PurplePunch36 [S] 4 points ago

Prayers to your friend, My soon to be godchild was just born yesterday as well! I know times can be scary but they will pull through just fine. Make sure to celebrate life even in worrying times as well.

1
PurplePunch36 [S] 1 point ago

I would love to see a dedicated app sometime soon. Would be really nice and bring more people in. But I’m too worried about Tim Apple fucking it up behind closed doors in the Apple Store. Android might work better, but even still.

3
PurplePunch36 [S] 3 points ago

I go to t_d, firearms and, guns...no other subreddit really.

2
PurplePunch36 [S] 2 points ago

You should do it! New year, new me haha and for sure. We need to all support each other! Internet outcasts. Feels good to be here and ditch Reddit though.

2
PurplePunch36 [S] 2 points ago

Merry Christmas and we certainly have the best women! Not some purple haired trolls screaming at the sky!

1
PurplePunch36 [S] 1 point ago

A lot of people are shopping online as well. Stores were still packed by me but a lot of people skipped out to order online.

3
PurplePunch36 [S] 3 points ago

When you don’t even know why you support the things you do and hate others for reasons others tell you to...you are going to lose every time.

4
PurplePunch36 [S] 4 points ago

Bunch of hate over there. When they would tell me to go back to T_D I would take that as a helpful gesture. Now that we are moving here they want this site gone too lol just let us be man, wtf

5
PurplePunch36 [S] 5 points ago

They have a weird fantasy about Trump and Putin. Is that some sexual dream they want to play out?

13
PurplePunch36 [S] 13 points ago (edited)

What’s the price for treason? Send her ass away or go to jail.

view more: Next ›