1
NotReallyMe2020 1 point ago +1 / -0

I really have no idea ... but maybe the kinds of accusations she's making would put Trump in an illegal spot if she was making them on behalf of the President? Or maybe -- for some reason -- the President is not legally allowed to hire her as a lawyer because she's not somehow approved or permitted to act in that capacity? Who knows.

But the statement doesn't say "she's fired" or "no longer working with" or anything like that.

It says "she is practicing law on her own" and "she is not a member of the Trump Legal Team".

This statement is a legal clarification, not a change in her status.

The Trump team must be doing this for legal reasons ... which they were probably about to get attacked for in the press, so they published this clarification.

4
NotReallyMe2020 4 points ago +4 / -0

Right. It doesn't say "she's fired" or "no longer working with" or anything like that.

It says "she is practicing law on her own" and "she is not a member of the Trump Legal Team".

This statement is a legal clarification, not a change in her status.

The Trump team must be doing this for legal reasons ... which they were probably about to get attacked for in the press, so they published this clarification.

12
NotReallyMe2020 12 points ago +12 / -0

I'm guessing they did it publicly in news-making fashion like this because the headlines tomorrow were going to be all about how Trump is breaking the law by having hired her.

And by doing this the Trump team prevented that disinformation from distracting from their goal.

53
NotReallyMe2020 53 points ago +53 / -0

They didn't "fire her". They are clarifying that she does not work for them directly.

Probably for legal reasons. They probably got wind that their opponents are about to launch some kind of "Trump is breaking the law by hiring this lawyer" attack.

2
NotReallyMe2020 2 points ago +2 / -0

I don't see a gold badge anywhere ... and this is just partial list of the search results.

Do you happen to know what his real Parlor account is so I can see what a gold badge looks like?

18
NotReallyMe2020 18 points ago +20 / -2 (edited)

I'm going by what Scott Adams says. He's been very insightful and informative on a daily basis since before Trump won in 2016.

He's been saying since last week that he's seen what's coming and that he's about a week ahead of the news. That "big" is coming and everything we've seen so far is "the small stuff".

Also, Scott's "slaughter meter" (likelyhood of Trump election victory) is at "96%" as of this morning.

UPDATE: Ten minute ago ...

Everyone close to the data says some version of “It’s way worse than whatever you think.” Buckle up.. https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1328799262214299648

10
NotReallyMe2020 10 points ago +13 / -3

There will be no another chance four years later

The last time America fired a President, they went on to elect his son.

2
NotReallyMe2020 2 points ago +3 / -1 (edited)

Biden was a terrible candidate. Kamala was an absolutely horrendous choice. They didn’t campaign. They did just about everything wrong.

They hate Trump because "he's worse than Hitler" and "he's only President because he used Russia to cheat".

Joe was the kind old uncle figure. Supporters see him as honest and nice.

Joe is tightly associated with Obama, the most beloved US President since JFK.

Kamala is a brown woman so ticked the right diversity feels.

So ... It was the perfect ticket for superficial voters in an internet age who only see the world through their screens.

Clearly campaigning no longer matters. Like Amazon putting mom-and-pops out of business, control of the internet media and mail in voting beats campaigning.

(And, yes, I'm 80% sure they cheated bigly.)

7
NotReallyMe2020 7 points ago +7 / -0

The polls were always fake. The lead was fake.

And now they are faking that there's a drop so their numbers will be closer to the Election Day result. (Because these are private companies and they need to be close when the votes are counted so they can claim they were correct all along.)

The truth is Trump has a strong lead on Biden. The electoral college result will end up nearly identical to 2016, but Trump has a good chance of winning the popular vote this time.

3
NotReallyMe2020 3 points ago +3 / -0

Did he finally take the Red Pill?

Scott has been the Master Red Pill Dispenser since he predicted a Trump landslide in 2015.

1
NotReallyMe2020 1 point ago +1 / -0 (edited)

Hmm ... On the one hand, as gross and as "crazy ex-girlfriend" as it sounds to save that dress, if my daughter got involved in a sex scandal with a powerful figure like the American President? I might keep as much evidence as possible to prove her story whenever the bad guys come after her to destroy her.

On the other hand, I wouldn't support using that evidence and story as a weapon to attack (like I think they did).

If you had an affair, fine, it's nobody's business. It's between you, and him, and his wife, and God.

2
NotReallyMe2020 2 points ago +2 / -0

I wish people would be nicer to Monica.

I always thought she was a smart kid, and nice and cute (and she's even better looking at 47 today, IMO).

She was a young 20-something seduced by a charming powerful older man (Bill Clinton had game). She made a mistake, and has had to deal with a lot of shit from a lot of shitty people in politics for it.

Let's be nice to Monica.

1
NotReallyMe2020 1 point ago +1 / -0

Do you say this because they are counting non-COVID related deaths as COVID deaths?

I ask because they do that in Canada too.

2
NotReallyMe2020 2 points ago +2 / -0

Almost as specific as Kavanaughs calendar journal that had no rape scheduled on it.

Out of the loop here ... can you ELI5 what this is in reference to?

2
NotReallyMe2020 2 points ago +2 / -0

Yes, Ted on the Supreme Court would be great too.

2
NotReallyMe2020 2 points ago +2 / -0

Personally, I'd like Ted Cruz for President in 2024.

5
NotReallyMe2020 5 points ago +6 / -1

Scott Adams has been saying for months that Biden will win the nomination, he will chose Kamala Harris as his VP candidate, then step down before the election for medical reasons and Kamala Harris will be the democratic nominee against Trump.

I could now see that happening with Cuomo instead.

0
NotReallyMe2020 0 points ago +1 / -1 (edited)

You have to ask yourself what's more likely.

I created an account on thedonald.win and spent the last 21 days posting positive comments and memes about Donald Trump because ...

(A) I'm a secret agent of the Bernie Sanders campaign, educated in the tactics of Karl Rove and the George W Bush campaign, looking to instill uncertainly and doubt amongst Trump supporters.

Or,

(B) I'm a guy who supports Trump who is asking for clarity on Trump's corona virus successes.

I'd suggest there's about a 2% chance of (A) and a 98% chance of (B). But you have to make your own choice, I guess.

Cheers.

0
NotReallyMe2020 0 points ago +1 / -1 (edited)

My dear friend, I hate to tell you this but you are at risk of becoming what you accused me of being. I'm not saying you are now trolling, but if you were now trolling, that's what it might look like.

Your initial distrust was understandable considering our community's history of targeted abuse, but now you're at the level of paranoia and are mind-reading (incorrectly to boot).

Please learn to recognize who your friends are.

Thanks again for the links. #Trump2020

view more: Next ›