1
K-Harbour [S] 1 point ago

Who thought were would be thrown back to the Middle Ages so quickly?

6
K-Harbour [S] 6 points ago

1 When this Valkyrie event is over, we need to tighten our laws so these medical agencies can’t take over the government every cold season.

10
K-Harbour [S] 10 points ago

When this Valkyrie event is over, we need to tighten our laws so these medical agencies can’t take over the government every cold season.

5
K-Harbour [S] 5 points ago

Forget the battery causing serious injury....he’s not wearing a mask!!

1
K-Harbour [S] 1 point ago

Very disrespectful......white man came to add diversity to North America.

3
K-Harbour [S] 3 points ago

A post retirement doctor, drunk on fame.....

16
K-Harbour [S] 16 points ago

Agile_a: TNGA has a market cap of only $2billion...

$400 million divided by 700,000 is a bit under $600 donation per person.

But, in fund raising, 80% of funds raised come from 20% of the donors.

So, that would be $2300 per person average from the top 20% donors And $143 per person average from the other 80%.

Could almost crowd source this.

6
K-Harbour [S] 6 points ago

How much to buy a board seat on the open market? (~20% of market cap)

5
K-Harbour [S] 5 points ago

The Indian Rushmore controversy appeared 30+ years ago.

Suddenly, the rock was a worshipping spot...

$$$$ govt $$$$

3
K-Harbour [S] 3 points ago

Doesn’t freedom of the press apply to individuals?

How is twitter banning on the public electronic circuits any different that preventing a newspaper truck from going down the road or preventing the postman from delivering certain newspapers?

2
K-Harbour [S] 2 points ago

Wilsonian government is the cornerstone of our sprawling government agencies....

.....the idea that society is too complex to be run by democracy —- that intellectia runs government through agencies and regulation

view more: Next ›