After having my place of work closed and broken in to, after having my neighborhood buildings burned to the ground (including my post office), after having my street terrorized beyond recognition, guess what?
When I do end up going to work, I'm not hiding my support for Trump anymore. It's not happening after today.
A month ago salon owners were being arrested for giving haircuts. Yesterday, nobody was being arrested for burning Minneapolis, Atlanta, LA, Dallas, etc, to the ground.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
So let me get this straight...
- The officer who killed Floyd had dozens of complaints and was never disciplined.
- There's a history of alleged abuse/racism at the Minneapolis PD.
- In 2007, current Chief Medaria Arradondo (then a Lieutenant) had jointly sued the dept. over racist/discriminatory behavior.
- The last 2 Chiefs were both minorities: Janeé Harteau (2012-17, first female, openly gay, and Native American chief in city history) and Medaria Arradondo (2017-present, African American and previously mentioned).
- Minneapolis has been run by a Democrat Mayor since 1978.
Remind me again, which is the party of the KKK?
Meanwhile, Biden is telling Black people if they don't vote for him they "ain't really Black."
And somehow we're supposed to believe:
Trump bad. Whitey bad. Systemic racism, white privilege, patriarchy, and other nonsense.
How much of an idiot does one have to be to not see through this crap?